The Best Cheesy Omelette
Cook your new favourite breakfast with this Best Cheesy Omelette recipe from @countdown_til_dinner
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté mushrooms and spinach. Set aside.
- Crack and whisk eggs into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese in a pan over medium heat. Once cheese begins to melt, add whisked eggs and tilt the pan to fully cover the cheese.
- Add mushrooms and spinach.
- Once the egg is cooked through, use a spatula to flip the omelette in half.
- Serve with avocado and tomato.