At Robins Kitchen, we love cooking, dining and entertaining. If you’re as passionate about customers and homewares as we are, we want to hear from you!
About Robins Kitchen
We are part of Australia’s largest specialty homewares retailer with over 160 stores nationally. Our stores are the only destination for all cooking, baking, entertaining and gift giving essentials. We demonstrate useful product knowledge and practical ‘how to’ advice to guarantee customer satisfaction.
In every Robins Kitchen store you will find staff who love working in customer service and who are absolutely passionate about the products they are selling. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic and who want to deliver the best customer experience possible. Our Robins Kitchen stores are always looking for friendly and well-presented individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and being part of a fun, dynamic team.
What we can offer you
- An enjoyable workplace, with a strong emphasis on teamwork and great customer service
- The chance to develop valuable skills that will be applicable to any career you choose
- The chance to develop valuable skills that will be applicable to whichever career you choose
- The opportunity for career growth throughout the business
- A dynamic, fun and fast-paced working environment
- Have a love and passion for cooking, dining and entertaining
- Are customer focused and passionate about retail
- Are committed to delivering amazing customer experiences
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Love working as part of a fun, enthusiastic and dynamic team
- Are inspirational, enthusiastic, hardworking and responsible
- Have high energy levels and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
You can apply in-store or online by;
- Submitting your resume to one of our staff members in-store
- Applying online below in our current vacancies
- Submitting an online expression of interest to be added to our database with your job preferences
If you have chosen either one of the online options, a career profile will be automatically created for you on our website. You will then be set up with a login and password which makes checking the status of your application simple. You can use this login to apply for future positions or update your details.
What are the next steps?
If you meet the requirements of the role, you can expect to receive a phone call from our friendly team to discuss your skills and experience further.
If you are not successful through to the next round, don’t give up! We are always on the lookout for our next retail superstar and encourage you to re-apply again if you see another position you are interested in.