October 16, 2023
Pesto, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini
Upgrade lunchtime with this crisp Pesto, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini recipe, featuring The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact Grill by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 small ciabatta rolls, halved horizontally
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 1 mozzarella ball, sliced
- Black pepper
- Preheat the Baccarat® The Ultimate Grill to 'SETTING 3' (180°C).
- Adjust the grill to the 'PRESS' position.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the top and bottom cut sides of the bread.
- Place three slices of prosciutto on the bottom half of each panini, followed by the tomato, then the mozzarella.
- Season with cracked pepper, then top with the second slice of bread.
- Place paninis onto the flat plate, then lower the upper housing and press down gently.
- Grill until the mozzarella melts and the bread is lightly golden and crispy, 8-1O minutes. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact GrillBack to blog