Mixed Berry Crumble
Served hot or cold this Mixed Berry Crumble is a treat!
- 1 ½ cups of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh blackberries
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 100gms chilled, chopped butter
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180/160C fan forced.
- In a large bowl rub all crumble ingredients together with fingertips until mixture becomes like coarse crumbs.
- Mix berries and sugar in a separate bowl. Spoon half the berry mixture into the casserole pan. Spoon half the crumble mix over the top and then repeat with extra berry mix and crumble.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until top is golden and fruit is bubbling.
- Serve with cream or ice-cream and enjoy.
Back to blog
Product used in image: Bessemer Non Stick Casserole 28cm