Home Made Fries
This Home Made Fries recipe is the perfect compliment to a tasty aioli, featuring The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer by Baccarat.
(Makes approx. 600g)
- 3 medium to large potatoes
- ½ tbsp rice bran oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into approximately 8x8mm diameter fries.
- Microwave for 6 minutes, dry with paper towel. Alternatively soak the potato fries in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes, take them out and dry them with paper towel.
- Pour ½ tablespoon of rice bran oil in a bowl, pour in the potato fries and mix until coating with oil.
- Select the Preheat icon on The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3 minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and spray the cavity lightly with cooking oil.
- Remove the fries from the bowl with tongs so that excess oil stays behind in the bowl and place on top of the frying tray into the drawer.
- Set the appliance to Fries icon (200°C) and shake at the half way point.
- Enjoy with salt and a tasty aioli