Ham and Asparagus Fritatta
The perfect meal to create with leftover ham!
- 200g leftover Christmas ham, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 50g grated tasty cheese
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into thirds
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs chives
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and prepare a quiche dish.
- Heat a medium pan over medium heat, add the sliced onion and cook until soft, ~5-6 minutes. Place into the base of the dish.
- Add the chopped ham and half of the asparagus to the dish. Top with grated cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg, chives and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mix over the top of the ham, onion and asparagus. Top with remaining asparagus and cook for 30-35 minutes or until the egg is set. Enjoy!
Note: This can easily be made into a quiche by putting pastry into the dish prior to adding the other ingredients.Back to blog