April 26, 2023
Grilled Prawn and Peach Salad with a Citrus Vinaigrette
Summer wouldn't be complete without a fresh salad, and some bubbly!
- 1 baby gem lettuce, leaves roughly torn
- 1 yellow peach, sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into thirds, blanched
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3 tbs white vinegar
- 1/2 and avocado, diced
- 12 green prawns, tails on
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Zest of 1 orange, finely grated (~1 tsp)
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Back to blog
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing into a jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
- Place the prawns into a bowl and add olive oil, chilli flakes and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix to coat.
- Place the onion into a small bowl and top with vinegar. Mix to combine and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a griddle pan or bbq to medium heat. Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Arrange the lettuce onto a serving bowl.
- Top with peach, blanched asparagus, avocado and red onion, discarding the vinegar. Add the dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Top with grilled prawns and serve with a drink of your choice! Enjoy!