Grilled Figs, Toasted Brioche Bread, and Vanilla Mascarpone
Make your guests a delicious treat for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Caster sugar to sprinkle plus 2 tsp
- 1 tbs butter
- Loaf of brioche bread, sliced
- Tub of mascarpone
- 2 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- Fresh lemon thyme leaves
- In a small bowl mix mascarpone, 2 tsp of sugar and vanilla until all combined.
- Slice figs in half and sprinkle generously with caster sugar. Place butter in Bessemer 32cm grill pan and fry until sticky and softened.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- While pan is still hot place slices of brioche bread and toast until charred marks can be seen on both sides.
- Spread generous dollops of mascarpone cream on toast and top with sugared figs.
- Sprinkle with fresh lemon thyme leaves and enjoy.
- For an extra sweet hit, spread a little blackberry jam on top of mascarpone and before figs are placed.
Product used: Bessemer Non Stick Grill Pan 32cmBack to blog