Fresh Basil Pesto
Enjoy the vibrant flavours of this Fresh Basil Pesto recipe, featuring The Precise Chopper Food Processor by Baccarat.
Pulse and Chopping Function
Stainless Steel Processing Blade Accessory
Makes: 200g / 1 cup
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 75g (2 bunches) basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 30g (2 tbsp) pine nuts
- 15g (1/3 tightly packed cup) grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 10 turns black pepper
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- Assemble the Stainless Steel Processing Blade into the food processing bowl.
- Place all the ingredients except for the oil into the food processing bowl and securely place and lock the lid.
- Turn the rotary dial to the P (Pulse Function) and pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Stop the function by releasing the rotary dial and turn the dial to Q (OFF) Remove the lid and scrape the sides with the provided spatula.
- Turn the rotary dial to (Chopping Function) position and push in the dial to start the function.
- Slowly stream in the olive oil through the chute opening of 'Pusher B' until emulsified. Process the ingredients until a smooth sauce is achieved.
- Stop the function and turn appliance off at the power outlet.
- Remove the lid and unlock the processing bowl.
- Serve the Basil Pesto with the "No Fail Pasta Dough (Cavatelli Pasta)" recipe or your favourite pasta. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Precise Chopper Food ProcessorBack to blog