Easy Beef Quesadillas
Discover a new weeknight go-to with this Easy Beef Quesadillas Recipe, featuring The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact Grill by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 2 x 8-inch tortillas
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 100g beef mince
- ½ brown onion, diced
- 1 red or yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- Sour cream and hot sauce, to serve
- Preheat the Baccarat® The Ultimate Grill to 'SETTING 3' (180°C).
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and cook until it begins to brown.
- Add the onion, capsicum, jalapeno and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the vegetables soften. Remove from heat.
- Spread ¼ of the mozzarella across half of each tortilla, followed by half of the beef filling, then top with the remaining cheese. Fold the quesadillas over.
- Place the quesadillas onto the flat plate and put The Ultimate Grill to the 'PRESS POSITION' by adjust the upper housing to 'NOTCH 2'. Lower the upper housing, pressing down gently.
- Cook for 3 minutes, then flip and cook for 3 more minutes. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact GrillBack to blog