Complement your next BBQ with this creamy, crunchy Coleslaw Salad recipe, featuring The Precise Chopper Food Processor by Baccarat.
2-in-1: Fine Slicer & Julienne Disc
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 green cabbage (approx. 700g)
- 1 large carrot
- 7g (1½ tsp) caster sugar
- 7g (1½ tsp) sea salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
For the Dressing
- 40g (2 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 5g (1 tsp) caster sugar
- ¼ tsp celery seed
- ¼ tsp cracked pepper
- Assemble the Fine Slicer disc from the 2-in-1 Fine Slicer & Julienne blade disc into the food processing bowl. Place the Fine Slicer side facing up on the drive shaft
- Cut the cabbage to fit through the chute opening of Pusher C.
- Place and securely lock the lid. Turn the rotary dial to M (Manual Function) position and slide the speed control to the next speed level bar (-). Push in dial to start the Manual function.
- Feed the cabbage pieces through the chute opening of Pusher C. Use Pusher B & A to push down the cabbage pieces to the disc to shred.
- Stop the function by pushing in the dial and turn the dial towards O (OFF). Turn appliance off at the power outlet Remove the lid and unlock the processing bowl. Transfer the shredded cabbage to a large bowl.
- Peel the carrot and cut into thirds.
- Flip the blade disc for the Fine Julienne blade side to face up on the drive shaft Place and securely lock the lid. Turn the dial to M (Manual Function) position and slide the speed control to the next speed level bar(-).
- Push in the dial to start the Manual function. Feed the carrot pieces through the chute opening.
- Stop the function and turn off the appliance at the power outlet. Remove the lid and unlock the processing bowl.
- Mix the salt and sugar into the cabbage, then stand for 1O minutes to soften. Drain any excess juices from the bowl after 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients then mix with the cabbage. Mix in the carrot and parsley just before serving. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Precise Chopper Food ProcessorBack to blog