Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this perfectly spiced and ultra moist Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe made in the Baccarat The Deluxe Snack 3 in 1 Toastie Press.
(Makes approx. 24 Donuts)
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp salt
- 125g butter softened
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbs ground cinnamon
- 40g butter melted
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Add butter, egg and milk and beat with an electric beater until mixture is thick, smooth, and creamy
- Insert the donut plates into the Baccarat The Deluxe Snack 3 in 1 Toastie Press and turn on to preheat. (Approx. 4-5mins)
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of mixture evenly into each mould. Close the lid.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until donuts are golden brown and soft to touch.
- Carefully remove the hot donuts with silicone tongs and place onto a wire cooling rack.
- Once cooled, combine the sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl to make the cinnamon sugar topping.
- Baste the donut in the softened butter and then coat well with the cinnamon sugar.