Chocolate Mug Cakes
Satisfy your late night craving and whip together this easy recipe for rich Chocolate Mug Cakes made in the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- ½ Cup self-raising flour
- ¼ Cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp caster sugar
- 4 Tbsp (48g) dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Olive oil spray
- Combine the flour, cocoa, sugar and chocolate chips in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add the oil, milk and vanilla and stir until well incorporated.
- Divide the batter evenly between two mugs lightly greased with cooking spray.
- Select the Preheat icon on the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3 minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and place the mugs on the tray.
- Close the drawer, select the Cake icon (160°C), and use the +/- icon to reduce the default cooking time to 12 minutes, and press start.
- Serve the mug cakes with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!