Chocolate Glaze Donuts with Rainbow Sprinkles
Try this fluffy, crowd pleasing Chocolate Glaze Donuts with Rainbow Sprinkles recipe at your next party, made in Baccarat The Deluxe Snack 3 in 1 Toastie Press.
(Makes approx. 24 Donuts)
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp salt
- 125g butter softened
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
Chocolate Glaze with Rainbow Sprinkles
- ½ cup (90g) chocolate
- 2 tbsp(30g) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons water
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Add butter, egg and milk and beat with an electric beater until mixture is thick, smooth, and creamy
- Insert the donut plates into the appliance and turn on to preheat. (Approx. 4-5mins)
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of mixture evenly into each mould. Close the lid.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until donuts are golden brown and soft to touch.
- Carefully remove the hot donuts with silicone tongs and place onto a wire cooling rack.
- Once cooled, place chocolate, butter, honey, and water in a medium microwaveable bowl.
- Melt in 20 second increments in the microwave, stirring after each time, until completely melted and smooth.
- 9 Dip the tops of the donuts into the chocolate glaze and then cover with sprinkles and set aside until the glaze has set. Enjoyl