April 26, 2023
This delectable caramel sauce will make you go back for seconds.
- 300gms salted butter
- 3 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups thickened cream
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- In the saucepan melt butter, sugar and cream and combine over medium heat.
- Keep stirring until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Let mixture come to the boil and then reduce the heat.
- Keep on a medium heat and keep stirring until mixture thickens.
- Add coffee liqueur and stir well and until combined.
- Drizzle over icecream served on hot waffles.
Back to blog
Product used: Bessemer Non Stick Saucepan 18cm