Every slice is a taste of pure comfort with this blissfully buttery Brioche Loaf recipe, featuring The Ultimate Loaf Bread Maker by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours 25 minutes - 3 hours 35 minutes
- Fix the kneading paddles onto the drive shafts and add ingredients to the bread pan in the order listed above, except the butter and egg wash. Place the volume of the ingredients based on the desired loaf size (1000g, 1250g or 1500g). Close the Lid.
- Press the 'Menu' button and select the '03' (SWEET) function. Press the 'Crust Shade' button and select the DARK crust shade colour. Press the 'Loaf Size' button and select the appropriate loaf size based on the volume of ingredients placed in the bread pan. Press 'START/STOP' to begin the cycle.
- After ten minutes, open the lid and add the diced butter.
- Before the baking cycle begins, brush the dough with egg wash, then use a small knife to score an 'X' into the surface of the dough.
- Once the baking cycle is complete, press 'START/STOP' and remove the loaf from the bread pan. For best results, cool to room temperature before cutting.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Loaf Bread MakerBack to blog