April 26, 2023
Indulge in delicious home baking with this mouth-watering blueberry cobbler recipe.
Preparation time: 1 hour
- 6 Cups of Blueberries (keep a few extras for sprinkling on top of the batter before cooking)
- 1 Cup of Sugar (with a little extra for garnishing)
- 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Zest
- 12 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Cups of Plain Flour
- 4 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1.5 Cups of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Ground Cinnamon
Back to blog
- Pre heat the oven to 175C.
- Slice the butter into pieces and melt on the stove top in the Baccarat Le Connoisseur Round 29cm/6.3L Cast Iron French Oven.
- Add washed blueberries, sugar, and lemon zest to a bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Add milk and stir until combined.
- Pour blueberry mix over the melted butter in the French oven. Pour the batter mix over the blueberries. Sprinkle with a mix of extra sugar, cinnamon, and blueberries.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 50 mins - 1 hour, or until golden and not wobbly.
- Once golden, serve the cobbler fresh from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.