Basque Cheesecake Slice
Delight your tastebuds with this irresistible Basque Cheesecake Slice recipe, featuring The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air Fryer by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes(+ 60 minutes cooling time)
- 250g cream cheese
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 orange, zested
- ¼ tsp salt
- 150g caster sugar
- 25g plain flour
- Honey to drizzle (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Line the base and sides of the airfryer drawer with baking paper and cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the airfryer drawer.
- Select the CAKE) function, adjust the temperature to 200 °C and adjust the cooking time to 30 minutes. Press (START/STOP) to start the function.
- Once function is complete, pull out the airfryer drawer and place on a heat-resistant surface and allow the cheesecake to cool in the drawer for at least 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes, Invert the cake onto a serving plate and drizzle with honey, if desired. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air FryerBack to blog