Dig into this juicy Bacon Cheeseburger recipe, featuring The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact Grill by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 beef patties, about 150g each
- 4 slices streaky bacon
- 2 burger buns
- 2 slices burger cheese
- Desired amount of tomato sauce
- Desired amount of American mustard
- 2 leaves of cos lettuce
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Bring burger patties to room temperature 30 minutes before you begin cooking.
- Adjust the Baccarat® The Ultimate Grill to flat 180° position. Place the bacon on the flat plate, then preheat to 'SETTING 4' (240°C).
- Cook bacon until golden, 5-6 minutes, then flip and cook until crispy, another 4 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile, once the grill plate is preheated, season the patties on both sides with salt and pepper, then place onto the grill plate and cook for 4 minutes.
- Flip the patties and add the cheese slices on top. Cook until the cheese has melted and the patties have cooked through, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the grill plate.
- Meanwhile, spray the cut sides of the burger buns with cooking spray. Place on the flat plate and cook until golden, 1-2 minutes. Remove from the flat plate.
- To assemble the burgers, spread tomato sauce and mustard on the top and bottom buns. Place the lettuce and tomato on the bottom buns, followed by the patties, bacon, onion and pickles. Finish with the top bun. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact GrillBack to blog