Sesame Prawn Toast
Enjoy this detectable Sesame Prawn Toast recipe, featuring The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer by Baccarat.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 200g peeled green prawns, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 egg white
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 slices white toast bread
- 100g sesame seeds
- Cooking spray
- Kewpie mayonnaise, to serve
- Extra spring onion, to serve
- Place the prawns, garlic, ginger, soy, egg white and spring onion in a food processor and blitz to a paste.
- Lay the bread slices out on your work surface and then place a spoonful of the prawn mousse onto each slice. Once the mousse is evenly divided use a butter knife to spread the mixture out into a nice even, flat layer.
- Place the sesame seeds into a small tray or onto a dinner plate. Pick up one slice of bread at a time and press the mousse-side into the sesame seeds. Repeat until all four slices have a sesame coating and set aside.
- Select the Preheat icon on Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3 minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and spray the cavity lightly with cooking oil. Place two pieces of the prawn bread onto the frying tray ensuring they’re evenly spaced and not touching and spray with a light coating of oil.
- Close the draw, select the Shellfish icon (180°C) and press start. Repeat this process with the final two pieces of prawn bread. Slice each prawn toast into four triangles and serve hot with a dollop of kewpie mayonnaise and a sprinkle of sliced spring onion. Enjoy!