Muhammara (Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip)
Impress guests with this delightful Muhammara (Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip) recipe, featuring The Precise Chopper Food Processor by Baccarat.
Stainless Steel Processing Blade Accessory
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 50g grilled eggplant slices, drained
- 200g tinned roasted red peppers, drained
- 60g walnuts, toasted
- 1 clove garlic
- 25g / 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 15g extra virgin olive oil plus more to garnish
- Flatbreads or pita, to serve
- Assemble the Stainless Steel Processing Blade into the food processing bowl.
- Place all the ingredients except for the oil into the food processing bowl and securely place and lock the lid.
- Turn the rotary dial to the (Chopping Function) position and push in to start the function. Process the ingredients until a smooth paste is formed.
- Slowly stream in the olive oil through the chute opening of 'Pusher B' until emulsified.
- Stop the function and turn appliance off at the power outlet. Remove the lid and unlock the processing bowl.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl, garnish with an extra drizzle of olive oil and serve alongside pita or flatbreads. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Precise Chopper Food ProcessorBack to blog