Green Vegetable and Feta Frittata
Feed your friends and family with this quick and healthy green vegetable and feta frittata recipe.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 12 Eggs (whisked)
- 1 ½ Cups Frozen Peas (defrosted)
- 2 Bunches of Asparagus (roughly chopped into 3-4cm pieces; keep a few pieces aside for scattering on top)
- 1 Cup Frozen Edamame Beans (defrosted; keep a small handful for sprinkling on top)
- ¾ Bunch Spring Onions (finely chopped; keep a small handful for sprinkling on top)
- 300g Greek Feta (keep 100g for sprinkling on top)
- 3 Tablespoons Dill (keep one tablespoon for garnish)
- ½ Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add 200g of crumbled feta and two tablespoons of dill.
- In the Bessemer 32cm Non-Stick Multi Frypan, melt butter until bubbling and golden. Add the spring onions and stir until slightly browned.
- Add asparagus and fry for 1 minute, or until slightly browned. Add defrosted peas and beans and cook until warm. Pour the egg mixture over the top and crumble the extra 100g of feta over the top of the frittata. Sprinkle extra peas, beans, and asparagus on top.
- Place lid on pan and cook for approximately 10-15 mins, or until just set.
- Then place the pan in the oven, under the grill, and cook until the top of the frittata is brown.
- Enjoy with a green side salad.