Crispy Fish Fillets
Low-fat cooking can be just as delicious, as proven by this tasty Crispy Fish Fillets recipe made in the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 600g snapper fillets
- ½ Cup polenta
- ¼ Cup plain flour
- 1 Tsp smoked paprika
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- ½ Tsp cracked black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Remove the fish fillets from the fridge and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Cut each fish fillet in half then toss through the polenta mixture.
- Select the Preheat icon on the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3 minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and spray the cavity liberally with cooking oil. Place half of the fillets onto the tray, skin side up, ensuring they're evenly spaced and not touching.
- Close the drawer, select the Fish icon (180°C) and use the+/- icon to decrease the default cooking time to 6 minutes, and press start.
- Once the setting has completed, allow the fish to rest for 2 minutes and then serve with your favourite sides. Enjoy