Creamy Lemon, Thyme and Mushroom Chicken
This hearty Creamy Lemon, Thyme and Mushroom Chicken will satisfy your appetite. Best served with pasta or crusty bread.
- 6 small chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 tbs fresh lemon thyme chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small lemon juice
- 250 mls cream
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 cup of sliced brown mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Make a mix of the chopped thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Season chicken with half of the mixture.
- Cook chicken in a greased pan Baccarat Le Connoisseur Saute pan over medium heat 6-8 minutes on each side until lightly browned and cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to pan and stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes until fragrant and mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in chicken broth, lemon juice, and remaining seasoning mixture. Stir in cream until mixture begins to boil, cook another 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Return chicken to pan and toss in the sauce to coat. Garnish with lemon slices, fresh thyme, and cracked black pepper as desired. Serve.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat Le Connoisseur Round French Saute Pan 31cm PinkBack to blog