Chicken with Lemon and Caper Butter Sauce
Indulge in a burst of flavours with Chicken in a zesty Lemon and Caper Butter Sauce.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced horizontally into 3 pieces
- 2 tbs capers
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lemon, sliced in half and juiced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in Baccarat Le Connoisseur frypan and gently brown chicken fillet pieces. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt butter in frypan on a low heat. When melted, add garlic and soften in melted butter.
- Turn up heat slightly and add capers. Fry until slightly crisp and bubbling.
- Add lemon juice to taste and warm through.
- Add the cooked chicken fillets back into the pan and coat with sauce.
- Served hot with a green salad.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat Le Connoisseur Round Frypan 26cm RedBack to blog