Make meal prepping a breeze with this easy and delicious vegetable stir fry recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Large Carrots (sliced)
- 200g Baby Corn (tinned or fresh)
- ½ Head of Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 Red Capsicum (chopped into 2cm x 2cm squares)
- 1 Green Capsicum (chopped into 2cm x 2cm squares)
- ¼ Head Red Cabbage (finely chopped)
- ½ Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 5 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce (or to taste)
- Heat sesame oil in Bessemer Non-Stick 32cm Stir-Fry Pan.
- Fry onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add carrot, broccoli, and cabbage to fry pan. Toss until cooked but still crunchy.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and continue to toss until heated through.
- Pour soy sauce over vegetables, coating well.
- Taste test and add more soy sauce if needed.
- Enjoy with noodles or rice.