Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
Indulge in this wonderfully creamy Vanilla Bean Yogurt recipe, featuring The Ultimate Loaf Bread Maker by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 hours
- 1L full cream milk
- 60g natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (optional)
- 60g caster sugar (optional)
- Remove the kneading paddles from the bread pan.
- Thoroughly select clean heatproof containers that are sure to fit in the bread pan such as a glass jar or heatproof dinner bowl.
- Thoroughly mix the yoghurt together with the milk. Add the vanilla and sugar at this stage, if using, ensuring that all the sugar has dissolved into the milk.
- Pour the milk into desired containers and place into the breadmaker.
- Press the 'Menu' button and select the '10' (YOGHURT) function, then press 'START/STOP' to begin the cycle.
- After 10 hours, press 'START/STOP' and remove yoghurt from the bread maker.
- Chill yoghurt completely in the fridge to finish thickening.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Loaf Bread MakerBack to blog