Steak with Herb Butter
The Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer offers precise temperature control to perfect this Steak with Herb Butter recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 2 x 200g Scotch fillet steaks
- 70g Butter, softened
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 Tsp finely chopped chives
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- ½ Tsp cracked black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Remove the steaks from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking to allow them to come to room temperature and cook more evenly.
- Place the butter, garlic and herbs in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place the mixture in the centre of a square of baking paper and roll to form a log. Twist ends to seal and place in the refrigerator to firm up.
- Season both sides of the steak with extra salt and pepper to taste and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Select the Preheat icon on the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3 minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and spray the cavity liberally with cooking oil. Place the steaks onto the tray ensuring they're evenly spaced and not touching.
- Close the drawer, select the Meat icon (200°C) and use the +/- icon to decrease the default cooking time to 6 minutes, and press start.
- Once cooked, use a kitchen thermometer to test the internal temperature of the steaks.
- A medium steak should be cooked to (60°C) and then rested under foil for 10 minutes.
- A rested temperature of (65°C) will yield a perfectly pink and juicy steak.
- Top the steaks with slices of the herb butter and serve with your favourite sides. Enjoy