Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
Perfect for taking along to a sunny picnic, this easy Spinach and Ricotta Rolls recipe is made in the versatile Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 16 minutes
- 500g Ricotta
- 500g Frozen spinach, thawed and well squeezed
- ½ Cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- ½ Tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Tsp sea salt
- ½ Tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 2 Sheets all butter puff pastry
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Olive oil spray
- Place the ricotta, spinach, parmesan, nutmeg, zest, salt and pepper and half of the egg mixture in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Lay the pastry sheets out on your work surface and cut each in half. Divide the ricotta mixture into 4 even portions, shaping each portion into a log along the long edge of each piece of pastry.
- Brush the edge of the pastry with the remaining egg mixture then roll to form a log. Brush the surface of each log with egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds and portion into 4 even rolls.
- Select the Preheat icon on the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3-minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and spray the cavity liberally with cooking oil. Place 8 rolls onto the tray ensuring they're evenly spaced and not touching. Close the drawer, select the Drumstick icon (200°C) and use the +/- icon to reduce the default cooking time to 8 minutes, and press start.
- Serve with tomato chutney and enjoy!