Slow Cooker Spiced Hot Chocolate
Experience the cosy embrace of this Slow Cooker Spiced Hot Chocolate, a delightful blend of warmth and spice in every sip.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp fresh ginger finely diced
- ½ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp of chilli powder (or more if you like it spicier)
- 1 whole star anise
- 2L of milk (dairy or your favourite alternative)
- 450gms chopped dark (preferrable) or milk chocolate
- Cook all the spices in your fry pan over a high heat, until aromatic.
- When cooked, transfer to your Baccarat slow cooker.
- Add milk and chocolate and cook on low for 1 hour making sure the mixture is stirred occasionally.
- Removing the cinnamon stick and star anise, divide amongst 8 Baccarat double wall café barista mugs and top with marshmallows for a sweet kick. Sprinkle with chocolate powder, grated chocolate or crushed Easter eggs and don’t forget a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Tasty Chef 6L Slow Cooker and Baccarat Barista Cafe Double Wall Thermal Glass MugsBack to blog