Pillowy Blueberry & Ricotta Pancakes
There's no better way to start your day than with this Pillowy Blueberry & Ricotta Pancakes recipe, featuring The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact Grill by Baccarat.
Servings: 12 pancakes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 240g plain flour
- 15g baking powder
- 5g table salt
- 35g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 240ml milk
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (optional)
- 1 lemon, zested (optional)
- 160g fresh ricotta (reserve 10g for garnish)
- 125g blueberries (reserve 25g for garnish)
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Preheat the Baccarat® The Ultimate Grill to 'SETTING 3' (180°C).
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, table salt and caster sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and lemon zest (optional).
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture, then fold in the ricotta and blueberries.
- To make the pancakes, add two 1/3-cupfuls of batter onto the flat plate at a time, then use a spoon to spread into roughly 12cm diameter.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until golden underneath and beginning to bubble, then flip and cook for 1 more minute. Transfer to a serving plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve in a stack topped with maple syrup and the reserved blueberries and ricotta. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact GrillBack to blog