Crispy Broccoli & Garlic Mushrooms
Cooked in the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer in just 6 minutes, this mouthwatering Crispy Broccoli & Garlic Mushrooms recipe makes the perfect side dish.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 200g Broccoli, cut into long florets
- 200g Brown mushroom, halved
- 2 Tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- ½ Tsp cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss well to combine.
- Select the Preheat icon on the Baccarat The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3 minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and arrange the broccoli mixture in a flat, even layer.
- Close the drawer and select the Vegetable icon. Use the+/- icon to increase the default temperature to (200°C) and decrease the cooking time to 6 minutes, and press start.
- Serve the broccoli and mushrooms as a side to accompany your main dish and enjoy!