How can I place an Order?
Placing an order with Robins Kitchen Online is simple.
- Firstly, select the items you wish to purchase and click the Red “Add to Cart” button to add the item to your order. Continue with this process with any other items you wish to purchase
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the “My Cart” icon in Black at the top right of the page.
- Confirm your order, then select proceed to checkout.
- You will then be prompted to either login to your existing account or create a new account if not already registered.
- Follow the prompts at the bottom right hand side of each page to complete the process.
Using the Click and Collect feature of Robins Kitchen is simple.
- Choose your preferred pick-up store from the top of the page or you can do this at any stage during your online shopping.
- Every item on site is marked as available for pick-up and/or Delivery only.
- Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to “My Cart”.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the “My Cart” icon at the top of the page to complete your order.
- Select ‘Pickup’ from the Delivery Options menu and then select your nearest store if you have not chosen a pick-up store yet.
- If Pick-up option is selected then every item in your order must be available for pickup at your chosen store in order to continue.
- Only one pick up store is permitted per order and a combination of delivery and in store pick up is not possible.
- If any of your items are unavailable at your chosen store, you can either click “Check Other Stores” to select an alternative store close by or change your delivery option to Delivered.
- Proceed to checkout where you will be prompted to either login if not already logged in to your existing account or create a new account if not yet registered.
- Follow the prompts at the bottom right hand side of each page to finalise the order.
You will receive a confirmation email advising you that the staff at your chosen store will be in touch with you as soon as your order is available for pick up.
If you experience any issues, please contact our customer service department through one of the following options: Phone (1300 136 936) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I make the payment online?
When purchasing online with Robins Kitchen, you can make the payment via the following methods:
- Paying via Visa, MasterCard or PayPal through our secure site
- Paying via PayPal where you will automatically be redirected to sign into your online PayPal account
If I make the payment Via Credit Card, Are my details Protected and Secure?
To ensure Robins Kitchen online purchases are secure and protected, all transactions on this site are processed using eWay. This is an online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure, hosted environment.
Protecting your personal information and the orders placed through Robins Kitchen Online is our priority.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, Robins Kitchen Online uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of your internet browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal ‘http:’ - this means that you are in secure mode and environment.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a payment method for online purchases that allows users to send and receive money securely online. PayPal offers a fast, safe and easy method of payment without disclosing your credit card or other financial information to the merchant.
How do I sign up for PayPal?
You can sign up for a PayPal account on PayPal website.
Who do I contact if I have a problem with my PayPal account?
You need to contact PayPal customer service directly. Please visit PayPal.com for further assistance.
When will my payment be deducted from my PayPal account?
Payment will be deducted from your PayPal account prior to Robins Kitchen sending you a Tax Invoice as proof of purchase.
Are your prices in Australian Dollars (AUD)?
All pricing is in Australian dollars.
Do your prices include GST?
All prices include GST.
When you order with Robins Kitchen, we like to keep you informed every step of the way. We use the Australia Post tracking service, allowing you to trace your parcel at any time. Once the Item has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email within hours advising of a tracking number and page to follow the progress of your delivery.
On the morning of delivery, you will receive an email stating that the item is on the way. If you are not home to collect the parcel, you should receive a card and will receive a second email to advise that your parcel has been left at your nearest Australia Post office and the time it will be available for collection. Alternatively you can also track your parcel at Australia Post with the tracking details we provided on your account management page.
How long does the delivery take?
Unlike many online retailers, all items are located in our Melbourne warehouse. They will be dispatched the next business day following receipt of your order.
Once items are dispatched from Robins Kitchen, you should expect delivery within 2-10 working days depending on your location. We have created a delivery map with estimated delivery times that can be viewed here
Do you offer back orders or drop shipping?
We do not offer back orders and all items are sent from our Melbourne warehouse the business day following your order.
Can I cancel or change an order?
Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives on (1300 136 936) or email us (email@example.com) and they will advise whether a cancellation or a change to your order is possible
It is only possible to cancel or change your order if the picking process has not commenced.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
If any of your items are damaged or faulty upon arrival at their destination please contact our Customer Service Team to organise a replacement or refund. We may request a photo of the item to examine the extent of the damage. Please click here to read our warranty and returns policy in further detail.
Refunds or Exchange:
If for some reason you are unhappy or have changed your mind about the item that you have purchased with Robins Kitchen, you may return the item at your cost for a store credit within 30 days. (30 day return policy is for online orders only). For a refund to be applicable a proof of purchase must be obtained and the product must still be undamaged, unused and unopened in its original packaging. Please click here to read out refunds or exchange policy in further detail.
All refunds will be deposited in the same method that was used for the items purchase. For any inquiries or for further assistance please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives via phone (1300 136 936) or email.
How do I return an item to Robins Kitchen?
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Service team and they will advise you whats possible and take you through the necessary steps. We kindly ask you to have your purchase order number and email address used during the order process to hand, so we can locate your order.
The Customer Service team can be contacted via phone (1300 136 936), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need the original packaging when returning items?
Original packaging is required where the customer has changed their mind or would like to exchange for a different item, or colour, and to protect the items in transit in the unlikely case that the item was damaged when you received it. Please note that the item must be unused and returned within 30 days of receiving your Return Authorisation Number.
If the item is faulty, but the customer is no longer in possession of the original packaging the return claim can still be submitted as long as the item is packaged appropriately to be sent back via Australia Post
Customer Service can be contacted via phone (1300 136 936), or email email@example.com to discuss further. Please click here to read our refund and exchange policy in further detail.
What is your ABN?
74 323 352 189
How can I contact Robins Kitchen?
Phone: 1300 136 936
The Robins Kitchen Customer Service team is available from Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm AEST
Head Office Address
425 St Kilda Road
Melbourne. Victoria 3004