I'd like to work in customer service in a Robins kitchen Store - how do I apply?
With over 100 stores, Robins kitchen is proud to be the leading retailer of homewares in Australia. Known for our genuine attitude and in-depth product knowledge, it is important we find the right people to share in our vision.
What can a Role at Robins kitchen Offer YOU?
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An enjoyable workplace, which emphasises teamwork and customer service
- The chance to develop valuable skills that will be applicable to whichever career you choose
- Insight into the operation of a business
- Access to a wide range of career options
Is a Role at Robins kitchen Right for YOU?
To determine whether working at Robins kitchen would be right for you, here are some questions to help you explore your own interests – do they match what a role at robins kitchen can offer?
- Do you want to work with people?
- Are you interested in developing your communication and organisational skills?
- Do you have a passion for retail and enjoy offering people superior customer service?
- Are you enthusiastic, hardworking and responsible?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
- Do you like learning new things and challenging yourself?
Who Should Apply
In every Robins Kitchen store you will find people who are passionate about the products they are selling and love working in customer service. At Robins kitchen there are opportunities to grow and develop as the Robins kitchen brand continues to expand across Australia.
Our people are keen and passionate about what they do and sell. At Robins kitchen we value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic and want to deliver the best in customer service. Robins kitchen stores are regularly looking for friendly and well-presented individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and being part of a team.
How to Apply
Presently, each of our 100+ stores individually handles the recruitment for their own teams.
To nominate your interest in a role at Robins kitchen, please submit your resume directly at the store you are interested in seeking employment. Alternatively, you can post it to your preferred store/s using the store locator to search for the address details.