We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay when it suits you best.
Pay in 4 simple installments over 2 weeks
100% interest-free. No extras. No Catches.
No lengthy application. Instant approval online.
If you are 18 years or order and a permanent resident of Australia all you'll need is a
Dont have an account with us? No problem.
Chicken Schnitzel and Coleslaw
400g chicken breast
¼ cup plain flour
1 egg, lightly beaten
¾ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
2 tbs flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
Butter to cook
¼ cabbage, red or green, finely shredded
1 medium carrot, peeled and finely julienned or grated
¼ red onion, finely diced
1 small red apple, finely julienned or grated
2 tbs finely grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup flat leaf parsley
1/2 cup Greek style yoghurt
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make the coleslaw by combining all ingredients into a large bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl, place all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well to combine. Add the dressing to the coleslaw and mix well until well coated. Set aside.
3. To make the schnitzel, tenderise the chicken to a thickness of ~1cm and divide into 4 pieces.
4. Place the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and parsley into a bowl and mix to combine.
5. Transfer to a plate. Place the flour on another plate and the egg into a bowl.
6. To crumb the schnitzel, coat each piece in the flour, then dip it into the egg and then coat in breadcrumbs and transfer to a clean plate. Repeat with remaining chicken.
7. Heat a medium sized frypan over medium heat and add butter. Once melted, add the chicken pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes, flip each piece of chicken, adding more butter, if needed and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
8. Serve chicken schnitzel with coleslaw and a wedge of lemon, if desired.