We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay when it suits you best.
Pay in 4 simple installments over 2 weeks
100% interest-free. No extras. No Catches.
No lengthy application. Instant approval online.
If you are 18 years or order and a permanent resident of Australia all you'll need is a
Dont have an account with us? No problem.
Recipe by: @whatspruecooking
200g pumpkin, peeled and diced
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
250g penne pasta
1 chicken breast
½ red onion, sliced
4 baby radish, thinly sliced
20 snow peas, sliced lengthwise
1 zucchini, cut into ribbons
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tbs white wine vinegar
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp honey
¼ cup basil, chopped
1 tbs chives, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the pumpkin in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil then place onto the baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
3. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and then add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and run under cold water and place into large serving bowl.
4. Heat a griddle pan over medium heat and add the chicken breast and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly then shred.
5. In the same griddle pan, cook the sliced onion for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. After 2 minutes, add the snow peas and cook for remaining 2 minutes. Add the onion and snow peas to the pasta.
6. Grill the zucchini for ~30 seconds on each side and then add to the pasta, along with the radishes and pumpkin.
7. Make the vinaigrette by mixing all ingredients together in a small bowl, spoon over then pasta and mix everything together gently to combine. Top with shredded chicken and feta and serve