We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay when it suits you best.
Pay in 4 simple installments over 2 weeks
100% interest-free. No extras. No Catches.
No lengthy application. Instant approval online.
If you are 18 years or order and a permanent resident of Australia all you'll need is a
Dont have an account with us? No problem.
Zucchini, Asparagus and Corn Risotto
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 large leek, sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 ½ cups arborio rice
½ cup white wine
3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
2 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
1 bunch of asparagus, halved lengthwise and cut into thirds
1 corn cob, kernels removed
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the oil, leek and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent.
2. Add the rice and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add the white wine and stir, allowing the rice to absorb the wine.
3. As the liquid starts to diminish, add the stock, about ½ a cup at a time, stirring occasionally, allowing the liquid to be absorbed, topping up with more stock before the rice gets too dry.
4. After adding half the stock, add in the broccoli florets, allowing them to cook as the rice cooks.
5. Before adding the final half cup of stock, add the zucchini and allow it to cook.
6. Once all the stock has been added, add the asparagus, corn and parmesan cheese and stir, allowing them to cook through.
7. Season with salt and pepper and divide between bowls.