We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay when it suits you best.
Pay in 4 simple installments over 2 weeks
100% interest-free. No extras. No Catches.
No lengthy application. Instant approval online.
If you are 18 years or order and a permanent resident of Australia all you'll need is a
Dont have an account account with us? No problem.
500g chicken thighs
1 tbs olive oil
2 tsp dried oregano
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbs lemon juice
2 large potatoes, cut into 2-3cm pieces
1 chorizo, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 zucchini, cut into 1 cm rounds
1 red capsicum, cut into 1-2cm pieces
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 x 400g tin of butter beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup parsley, chopped
Juice of ½ a lemon
1. Cut the chicken into 4-5cm pieces and place into a bowl.
2. Add the olive oil, oregano, garlic, cumin, paprika and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes but ideally 2 hours or more.
3. Preheat the oven 200ºC and line a tray with baking paper.
4. Place the chopped potatoes into a bowl, add a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper and mix to coat. Place onto the prepared tray and roast for 20 minutes.
5. While the potatoes are cooking, heat a large pan, that is oven-proof, over medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive, and the chorizo and chicken. Cook until browned on all sides. Turn off the heat.
6. Add the onion, zucchini, capsicum and tomatoes to the pan with the chicken and chorizo. Once the potatoes have cooked for 20 minutes, add them to the pan as well, and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes. Add the butter beans and toss gently and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Once cooked, remove from the oven, top with parsley and squeeze the juice of ½ a lemon over the top.