We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay when it suits you best.
Pay in 4 simple installments over 2 weeks
100% interest-free. No extras. No Catches.
No lengthy application. Instant approval online.
If you are 18 years or order and a permanent resident of Australia all you'll need is a
Dont have an account account with us? No problem.
1 tbs olive oil
2 chicken thighs
1 brown onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
3/4 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbs red wine vinegar
1 x 400g tin diced tomatoes
1 red capsicum, diced
150mL chicken stock
1 long red chilli (optional)
1 x 400g tin black beans
200g plain corn chips or tortilla chips
200g cheddar cheese, grated
1 corn cob, kernels removed
1 tbs coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Salt and pepper
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
1/4 red onion, finely diced
1/2 cup coriander, roughly chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 ripe avocado
Squeeze of lime juice
1-2 tbs natural yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C. Heat oil in a medium sized ovenproof casserole dish with a lid.
2. Add chicken and brown (2-3 minutes on each side), remove from pan.
3. Add onion and garlic and sauté until translucent. Add cumin, coriander and paprika and cook for ~1 minute or until fragrant.
4. Add the red wine vinegar, add tomatoes, stock, 3/4 of the capsicum, chilli and chicken and bring to the boil.
5. Once boiling, place the lid on an into the oven and cook for ~60 minutes.
6. Once cooked, allow to cool slightly. Remove the chicken and shred it. Return to the dish, along with the black beans, 1/2 of the corn kernels and salt and pepper to taste.
7. To make the tomato salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate until needed.
8. Increase the oven temperature to 180°C.
9. To make the guacamole, place avocado into a small bowl and break up/mash with a fork. Add in yoghurt and mix until relatively smooth. Add lime juice and refrigerate until needed.
10. To assemble the nachos, spread out chips in a baking dish, top with pulled chicken mixture and scatter grated cheese over the top. Cook until cheese is melted and starting to bubble, 10-15 minutes.
11. To serve, top nachos with guacamole, tomato salsa, remaining capsicum and corn kernels and coriander leaves